Lila Yoga Enrichment Training Programs
There are five 30-hour Lila Yoga Enrichment Training Programs that can be offered anywhere in the world, with the exception of the India retreat. These can be taken as stand alone enrichment programs, continuing education credit for current yoga teachers, and as the first module for the full Lila Yoga Teacher Training (LYTT):
- Lila Yoga Sun Salutation Certification: Experience the Power of a Devoted Morning Practice
- Lila Yoga Prana Certification: Enliven your Yoga Practice with the Divine Interplay of Prana
- Lila Yoga Pedagogical Enrichment Certification: Learn to Design & Teach Classes in the Lila Yoga Tradition
- Lila Yoga Philosophy in Motion Certification: Infuse your Yoga Classes with Inspiring, Traditional Yoga Philosophy
- Lila Yoga India Retreat at the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram in Chennai, India (Jan 1-10)
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ALREADY CERTIFIED YOGA TEACHERS: These exciting programs are continuing education, and will enable to you to use the Lila Yoga title for the classes you teach. The Lila Yoga Sun Salutation Certification program allows you to offer this practice as one of your class option. COST: 30-hour Lila Yoga workshops cost between $650-850 per participant – including a $150 non-refundable deposit – depending on arrangements with the studio and the location. DETAILS: These programs can be scheduled in your home town, at your favorite Yoga studio or facility. Our Lila Yoga team will work with you to choose the best dates and assist with the planning process. Please contact us if you are interested in hosting or helping organize.